Monday, June 29, 2009

Paradise looping.


sidi dorks.

Today was blazing hot. (Okay for us spoiled californians in the north, that means low 80s, I know-I know!...) but at least there was a cool breeze. Joined up with Stephen and his friend Eileen to go for a loop around Marin. Initially we had other plans, but a sequence of funny events and other things landed us back in the crissy field area, and so we just decided to head on over to Marin. Mid-ride, we had some coffee, snacks, I ran into a couple of good friends, and returned home sweaty & happy. The smurfette felt smooth as butter. Our ride was about 38-40 miles and it didn't really feel that bad. Okay, maybe a little on the hills... arrrrrrr.


sunday heat cycle wear.

ketchup y mustard.

Eileen stretching.

snotty blah blah blah /taken by Stephen.

fear no gear. this is my low gear, suckers.

3 comments:

  1. Love your road bike style! And I'm with you 100% on biking changing lives. For me, I find that I notice and observe the city with much more detail when I'm biking instead of driving. The city's beauty and its faults are so much more noticeable on 2 wheels. It makes getting places much more interesting - time flies!

    S*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy happy one year blog birthday! I just had mine too. Yep, one year later and I still see everything differently, thanks to the bike. Ride on, my friend. To another year of bikes. *clink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sarah-yes indeed. talk about 6° of bikeseparation. it has been beautiful to see changes, and you're a beautiful example as well and your biking with belly experiences. much love ;)

    whatisaw/ thanks dear! congrats to you too and keep showing us new orleans thru your lens ♥xo -cling*

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×