Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm so happy, because today I saw my friends.


my peeps

Sunday was a pretty mellow Sunday Streets in my opinion. I honestly had a long work week and Sunday just felt like the perfect floating super sunny day in the middle of chaotic crowded beauty. There were just tremendous amounts of people out like a moving symphony of bikes, skates, walkers, runners, families everything. Dear City of San Francisco, this needs to happen city-wide every Sunday, in every neighborhood at a time. Everyone seems to enjoy themselves fully, local businesses blossom, the community comes together and everything is super. Ride on!


coffee beats /Omar and I. Mandatory coffee refueling pit stop.


A lovely green Ramona!

Pretty wheeling flower.

sunday streets mission july19

2 comments:

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×