Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fixie butt.

I got contacted by local magazine 7x7 San Francisco a few weeks ago, asking for permission to print one of my photos. Nice! I immediately texted Omar (to get a "model's" permission, according to me) and said:
"Ur butt, in print Y/N cool?!"
"oh 4sure- which pic?..."
Mind you, I have many Omar-photos of his little rear end because I'm always behind him. He is an awesome friend of mine, and we used to ride a lot more last year. You know, girls and work. and stuff.
OK, back to the picture. It is from Sunday Streets last year. The magazine 7x7 is currently out and about the city, the photo is printed in the index page(s) and somewhere in the main body. I haven't yet bought it, will do soon this week...
I got a kick that the sub-header of the article is "Three recommendations if a fixie isn't the ride for you." I feel like we've had this conversation before. Isn't the fixie very 2000-late? ja jaaa...
This photo was taken on Valencia street and 23rd, June 7th 2009.

In the mean time, here is the web article, enjoy! :
Two Wheel Town: Best Bikes for Cruising In (And Out Of) The City by Jess Hemerly

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×