Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dads on Wheels: San José Bike Party

dow

Bikes and The City is collaborating once again with BikeNOPA to bring you a new series: Dads on Wheels. Every Tuesday, we will be featuring dads from all over the city, and the ways they get around town with their kids. Please check both our blogs for the current profiles.

This week my collab post for Dads on Wheels will be a little 2-photos essay from my Dads on Wheels sightings from the San José Bike Party, this past Friday, August 20th. Enjoy!
Dad on wheels
You can bike, but you can't hide!
I sees you!
I sees you!

+ + + + + + +
+ + +
Ride on, dads!!

Don't forget to check out BIKE NOPA for more Dads on Wheels profiles.
**If you or someone you know, would like to participate email me at bikesandthecity +at+ gmail**

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×